tang kwa pad khai
I’m not that much a fan of vegetables. I know, it’s quite wrong to say so while I’m a foodie. I do eat them all, but it just has to be tasty. don’t give me just cooked vegetables, I will feel punished. But if you offer me a tasty vegetable dish, I will still enjoy it. Now this a a very simple but tasty vegetable dish. It’s a quick and easy way to serve a delicious vegetable dish.
- 3 thai cucumbers (or 1 westrn cucumber)
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 cloves garlic
- 1 egg
- If you use a eastern cucumber cut out the stones.
- Chop the cucumber(s) into thin pieces
- Peal and chop the garlic
- Heat a wok and add a little oil. When the oil is heated add the garlic and cucumber. Stir fry till the cucumber turns slightly transparent.
- Add the sauces and the egg en stir immediately. Keep stirring till the egg is completely baked.