Moo tod kratiem
I love Moo Tod Kratiem! It’s such a simple yet so delicious dish. The crispy meat with the excessive amount of garlic is just great. Meat lovers should definitely give this a try.
- 500 gr pork meat
- six cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon thin soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon thai pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- roasted garlic
- Slice the pork in dashes, put into a bowl.
- Crush 5 garlic.
- Add the cruched garlic, pepper and sauces to the pork and stir it.
- Let it all marinade for at least 1 hour.
- Chop 1 garlic in little pieces.
- Heat plenty oil in a wok, enough to fry your pork.
- When the oil is hot fry your pork in it until it become golden brown.
- Place the pork on paper towels to absorb the oil.
- Remove all the black garlic from the oil and fry the chopped garlic shortly.
- Serve the fried pork with the fried garlic and cilantro on the side. If you have roasted garlic, you should sprinkle that on top.